Savvy not only provide Australia’s best deals on equipment finance but are here to protect your investment or lease with low cost, high benefit equipment insurance. Savvy knows that equipment is the lifeblood of many industries and companies.
Savvy’s insurance professionals find premiums for all types of equipment spanning all industries. From agriculture, retail, IT, mining and construction, we find tailored insurance policies for all your equipment.
Some of the equipment we insure includes:
- Agriculture equipment: harvesters, spreaders, tractors and silos
- IT equipment: laptops, desktops, servers, NAS and mobile solutions
- Construction: concrete cutters and polishers, bobcats, backhoes, forklifts, dozers and more
- Mining: Tippers, borers, drills, tankers and exploratory equipment
- Retail: Point of sales systems, back office POS, mobile POS solutions
- Specialised equipment – ask our insurance professionals how we can help
- Wheeled loaders
Savvy’s knowledge of equipment insurance gives your business the competitive edge. Did you know if you buy your equipment and finance it with Savvy’s market-beating commercial loans (chattel mortgage or hire purchase) you can package your insurance premium? Chattel mortgages and hire purchases can be structured to amortise (pay off) your insurance alongside your finance. Don’t be put off by the added cost of insurance – we can find a policy and finance solution that won’t negatively affect your cash flow!
You’re able to structure and scale your equipment insurance to one piece of machinery, plant or system up to your entire equipment register. We can cover machinery and plant for vandalism, accidental damage, theft and loss of revenue due to breakdown, public liability and on road risks. We cover other equipment for liability, revenue loss and other breakdowns including malfunctions and downtime. We can also find premiums with a host of extras such as on-site assistance, reduced or modified excess and personalised claims assistance.
This means you can send your equipment into the job with peace of mind that you’re covered for all eventualities.